The conversion rate of an average landing page across industries is 9.7%.
Now that’s a good conversion rate, isn’t it? No matter how well designed your homepage is, you won’t get so close to the 10% mark using it.
Landing pages are the real heroes when it comes to conversions.
And small businesses can bank on the power of beautiful and well-thought-out landing pages to boost conversions like never before.
What Is A Landing Page?
Before we tell you more about the platforms that let you create landing pages that drive conversions, here’s what a landing page exactly is.
A landing page is a dedicated page, usually without website navigation and only one Call-To-Action (CTA).
Unlike other pages on your website, landing pages do just one job.
It could be in the form of asking people to sign up for your newsletter, buy something, avail the service you offer, or even schedule a consultation.
Elements That Make Up TheBest Landing Pages
Not all landing pages are built similarly. And not all of them have similar success rates, either.
But if you carefully look at the best landing pages, it won’t be hard to identify a few common elements. And it is these elements that make the raw material for the secret recipe to success.
The elements that make up the best landing pages include
- A unique selling proposition (USP),
- A clear benefit explained to the reader through a well-drafted copy,
- A hero image or background video,
- Social proof to build trust, and
- Call to action, confirming your conversion goal.
Building A Landing Page
Landing pages perform the complex task of conversion. But building a landing doesn’t have to be tough.
There are several landing page builders and platforms available in the market that let small businesses create their landing pages without coding or confusion.
And today, we’ll be looking at the top five options that are worth considering.
Five Best Landing Page Platforms
Below have mentioned their pros and cons of the top five landing page builders so that you can select the one that meets your needs.
Price: Available for free with HubSpot’s overall packages.
HubSpot is a popular name in the digital marketing world. And it offers one of the best landing page builders for small businesses. Those who are looking forward to a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy can greatly benefit from the ocean of options and tools that HubSpot landing page builder offers.
What HubSpot Gets Right
- Plenty of analytics and SEO features available right on the dashboard.
- Customizable templates and a drag-and-drop editor that makes modifications easy.
- Mobile optimized templates and designs.
- An array of testing options that help you choose the best-performing landing page layout and copy.
- Personalized SEO suggestions.
- Ability to customize the landing page experience for each visitor.
- Email, blog marketing, Salesforce, and other integrations make it a complete solution.
- 14-day free trial on business and professional plans, which include the landing page builder as a free tool.
Where HubSpot Lacks
- Little expensive when compared to other options in the market.
- The editor seems a bit clunky and restrictive at times.
Price: Starting at $199/month
A cloud-hosting platform for building a small business landing page, Instapge comes loaded with everything you need to create, publish, and optimize your landing pages.
The platform simplifies the process of creating conversion-focused landing pages. And it even lets users without any coding or design skills create stellar pages.
What Instapage Gets Right
- 80+ customizable landing page templates to start with.
- Intuitive and powerful yet easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor.
- Effective form builder.
- Plenty of widgets to add functionality and form to your landing page.
- Built-in analytics, heatmap, and other reporting tools.
- A/B testing options that come pre-built into the tool.
- 14-days free trial.
- Integration options with a wide range of platforms and tools like email marketing, WordPress, and more.
- Ability to customize the landing page to your liking.
- Mobile-friendly landing page designs.
- A well-developed library for documentation and basic support.
Where Instapage Lacks
- Limited eCommerce functionalities.
- Caps on the number of visitors, how many members can be added, and how many pages can be created depending on the plans.
- Fewer widgets and templates as compared to competitors.
Price: Starting at $80/month
The most popular landing page builder in the market today, Unbounce has become synonymous with landing pages. It specializes in helping small, medium, and even large businesses convert the public into leads and then leads into paying customers.
A quick and efficient landing page platform, Unbounce makes creating landing pages a simple task and not a hiccup in the marketing process anymore.
What Unbounce Gets Right
- Option for unlimited A/B testing and the ability to create multiple variants for testing.
- Built-in lead capturing tools like popups and sticky bars.
- Smart Traffic, an AI-optimization tool that diverse traffic to the most relevant landing page.
- A great selection of templates. It also lets users get templates from third-party portals like Themeforest.
- Plenty of customization options for each template.
- Robust reporting and analytics to help users track the performance of their landing page.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) that load up to 85% faster than standard options.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor.
- Elements can be copied from one landing page and be pasted to another.
- Quick publication of the landing pages using the WordPress plugin or to any custom domain.
Where Unbounce Lacks
- Basic form builder.
- Difficult integration with Google Analytics
Price: Starting at $27/Month for one site.
Leadpages doesn’t market itself as just a landing page builder but as a wholesome digital lead-generation platform. You can create a website, design Facebook ads, publish as many pages as you want, and generate any number of leads using this platform with no limits to pull you back.
The platform requires minimum tech skills, and you can still get highly optimized pages that will help capture more leads than before.
What Leadpages Gets Right
- Plenty of high-quality, customizable templates.
- 14-day free trial to take the tool for a test drive.
- Extremely easy-to-use and understandable editor.
- Checkout feature that lets leads make purchases from the landing page itself.
- Leadmeter – a landing page optimization tool that offers real-time feedback and suggestions about the design of the page.
- Built-in split testing tool to ensure optimized results
- Conversion reporting options that keep users up-to-date about their landing page is performing.
- Can be used with an existing WordPress website as well. (Though it is a satisfactory standalone offering as well.
- No extra charges if your page gets more traffic, higher conversion, or more leads.
- Telephone, email, and live support options (available depending on the plan that you choose.)
- Several social media and third-party integrations
Where Leadpages Lacks
- Leadmeter is available for only a few templates.
- Limited creative liberty.
- When compared to WordPress page builder plugins, it is an expensive option.
Price: Starting at $89/month
Landingi is among the best landing page platforms for small business. It is a feature-loaded editor that can help you visualize your ideas into a successful landing page.
Its rich template section and support for eCommerce functionality make it a well-liked landing page editor.
What Landingi Gets Right
- Modern design and an intuitive editor interface.
- Over 200 templates to choose from.
- Several third-party integrations are allowed.
- All templates are easily customizable.
- Drag-and-drop editor.
- Several royalty-free stock images
- Plenty of SEO tools.
- Decent documentation is available.
- Email, live chat, phone, and social media support available, along with a forum for discussion.
- Support for 50,000 visitors on the landing pages created with even the lowest-priced plan.
- 14-day free trial.
Where Landingi Lacks
- Only the basic analytics options are available.
- Customer support is slow and predominantly Polish. English support is relatively new and seems inadequate.
- Mobile view is not automatic and needs special efforts.
Getting Start with Landing Page Platforms
Depending on what type of landing page you need and how much effort you can/want to put in, you can pick from one of these top five landing page platforms for small businesses.
Don’t waste any more time. Pick a platform, andcreate a landing page today. We recommend HubSpot for beginners; it’s user-friendly, feature-rich, and industry-leading, all in one.